RLCA grows stronger each year due to the generous volunteer and financial support of parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty, staff and friends. Each year a portion of our budget must be met through donated funds. We invite you to join our culture of giving. Consider how and to what extent you can donate your talent, time and treasure to help RLCA provide children in grades K 4 through 12 with an extraordinary Christ-Centered education.
Your prayers, encouragement and financial support really do make a difference in the life of the academy
Below is a list of ways you can support RLCA
- Dream Fund: The Dream Fund campaign includes annual unrestricted gifts designated for the academy operating expenses. These gifts help RLCA keep tuition affordable and from significant increases
- Capital Campaigns: Gifts to the capital campaign provide the necessary resources to build on our existing campus to allow the academy to build/complete athletic fields and complex, updating our classrooms, and new building/classrooms
- Events: The annual community-wide Golf Tournament and auction provides opportunities for the RLCA community and the general public. Students fundraising events are held each year to allow our students the opportunity to participate in a philanthropic project in support of their academy
- Designated Gifts: Designated gifts are restricted gifts for a specific purpose. This includes donations designated to and fundraising events for the scholarship, fine arts, athletic programs and the learning center
- Endowment: An endowment is like a permanent savings account that supports the academy in perpetuity. Endowments provide critically needed funds to support the operational budget. Strong endowments make for a strong academy.
- Memorials/In Honor: These are gifts given in memory of a loved one who has passed or a way to give honor to a special individual. The financial amounts are listed where the donor has requested.
Planned Giving: Gifts given to the academy through individual bequest, annuities and other giving instruments.